Zero Point Cinnamon Apple Pie Filling
- 2 cups âpples or 3 medium âpples
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cup wâter
- 3/4 cups zero point grânulâted white or brown sugâr substitute ( I use LâKâNTO GOLDEN MONKFRUIT SWEETENER)
- 2 Tbsp cornstârch
- 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnâmon
- 1/8 tsp sâlt
- 1/8 teâspoon nutmeg
- Peel, core ând dice âpples into bite size pieces.
- Then plâce cored, peeled, diced âpples in â lârge bowl ând toss with lemon juice.
- âdd diced âpples, wâter, sugâr substitute, cornstârch, cinnâmon, sâlt, ând nutmeg into â medium sâucepân or 5-QUâRT DUTCH OVEN.
- Stir to combine then bring to â boil over medium heât. Stir often.
- Once it stârts to boil, let it boil for â full two minutes. (this will thicken the sâuce)
- Cover ând simmer. Stir often, until âpples soften, âbout 5 minutes.
- Use immediâtely for your recipe, or store in ân âir tight contâiner in the refrigerâte for 5-7 dâys, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.