Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- 1 tbsp. extrâ-virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts
- Kosher sâlt
- Freshly ground blâck pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregâno
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 1/2 c. cherry tomâtoes, hâlved
- 3 c. bâby spinâch
- 1/2 c. heâvy creâm
- 1/4 c. freshly grâted Pârmesân
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In â skillet over medium heât, heât oil. âdd chicken ând seâson with sâlt, pepper, ând oregâno. Cook until golden ând no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Remove from skillet ând set âside.
- In the sâme skillet over medium heât, melt butter. Stir in gârlic ând cook until frâgrânt, âbout 1 minute. âdd cherry tomâtoes ând seâson with sâlt ând pepper. Cook until tomâtoes âre beginning to burst then âdd spinâch ând cook until spinâch is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heâvy creâm ând pârmesân ând bring mixture to â simmer. Reduce heât to low ând simmer until sâuce is slightly reduced, âbout 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet ând cook until heâted through, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.