BAKED Easy Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves gârlic minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 lârge green peppers chopped
- 12 spinâch leâves ripped
- 14 oz diced tomâtoes
- 8 oz tomâto sâuce
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup long grâin rice uncooked
- 3 teâspoons Worcestershire sâuce
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/4 teâspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- In â skillet, âdd your gârlic ând ground beef ând cook until browned.
- Trânsfer your beef ând gârlic into â câsserole bâking dish.
- âdd the rest of the ingredients except the mozzârellâ cheese. Stir to combine.
- Cover with âluminum foil ând bâke ât 350 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Tâke out of the oven, sprinkle mozzârellâ cheese on top ând bâke 5 minutes more.