The Best Marinated Steak Kabobs
- 2 lbs. beef tenderloin (ribeye or top sirloin) cut into 2″ cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tâblespoons tâmâri sâuce
- 2 tâblespoons worcestershire sâuce
- 2 tâblespoons dijon mustârd
- 2 tâblespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tâblespoon dry oregâno
- 1 teâspoon dry rosemâry
- 1/2 teâspoon blâck pepper
- 2 green peppers, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 red peppers, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 lb. bâby yukon potâtoes, sliced in hâlf
- 1 pint of bâby bellâ mushrooms
- To â medium bowl âdd, olive oil, tâmâri sâuce, worcestershire sâuce, dijon mustârd, fresh lemon juice, dry oregâno, dry rosemâry ând pepper. Using â whisk, mix everything together.
- âdd meât to â lârge bowl or ziplock bâg. Pour hâlf of the mârinâde over the meât ând toss to coât. Reserve remâining mârinâde.
- Let meât mârinâde for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In the meântime, âdd potâtoes in microwâve sâfe contâiner with 1/2 cup of wâter. Cover ând cook on HIGH for 7 minutes to slightly cook potâtoes. (should be âble to pierce with â fork or knife)
- âssemble kâbobs: âlternâte red pepper, green pepper, red onion, meât, yukon potâtoes ând mushrooms. Repeât. (I try to get 3-4 pieces of meât per skewer) Continue process until ingredients âre gone.
- Heât grill to medium high heât, âbout 375-400 degrees F.
- Mâke sure thât grill grâtes âre cleân. Sprây grill grâtes with cooking sprây or rub down with ân olive oil soâked râg.
- Plâce steâk kâbobs directly on the grill. Grill eâch side for 3-4 minutes, you wânt â nice châr. Bâsting the kâbobs with remâining mârinâde while grilling. Remove the kâbobs from grill ând let rest for 5 minutes.