LOADED BAKED POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 4 lbs Red Potâtoes, cut into quârters
- 1/4 cup Butter (Softened)
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Creâm
- 1 tsp Better Thân Buillon Chicken Bâse
- 1 tsp Sâlt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Gârlic Sâlt
- 1/2 tsp Gârlic Powder
- 2 cups Câche Vâlley Creâmery Cheddâr Cheese, Freshly grâted (Divided)
- 15 slices Bâcon, cooked ând crumbled (Divided)
- 3 Green Onions, chopped
- Boil potâtoes in â lârge pot of wâter for âbout 25 minutes or until tender. Drâin well ând return potâtoes to the pot. Mâsh the potâtoes with â potâto mâsher.
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Sprây â 13x9 inch bâking dish with nonstick cooking sprây ând set âside.
- âdd sour creâm, butter, milk, sâlt, pepper, bouillon chicken bâse, gârlic sâlt ând gârlic powder to the mâshed potâtoes. Mix well with â mixer or lârge spoon.
- Stir in 1 cup of freshly grâted Cheddâr Cheese ând 2/3 of the crumbled bâcon.
- Plâce the potâto câsserole mixture in ân even lâyer in the prepâred bâking dish. Bâke in oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven ând evenly sprinkle the top of the câsserole with â cup of grâted Cheddâr Cheese ând the remâining crumbled bâcon. Return câsserole to oven ând bâke for 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove the câsserole from the oven. Scâtter green onions on top of the câsserole ând serve.