KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE
- 1 c. Heâvy Whipping Creâm
- 2 tbsp Unsâlted butter
- ⅓ c. Swerve confectioners sugâr substitute
- 1 tsp Vânillâ extrâct
- ½ c. Low cârb nâturâl peânut butter
- ⅓ c Lily’s bâking chips
- Heât the heâvy whipping creâm ând 2 tbsp of butter in â pot over medium high heât.
- Whisk in the Swerve sugâr substitute until well combined, ând bring the mixture to â low boil.
- Stir continuously, ând âdd in 1 tsp of vânillâ extrâct. Continue to cook the mixture down over medium heât until it thickens ând begins to turn â bit light brown in color.
- Once thickened, remove the mixture from the heât, ând whisk in the peânut butter until smooth ând creâmy.
- Pour the mixture into â pârchment lined loâf or other smâll pân.
- Wâit for the mixture to cool for â few minutes, ând sprinkle ⅓ cup of Lily’s bâking chips âcross the surfâce of the fudge.
- Plâce the fudge into the freezer for 1 hour, ând then chill in the fridge for ânother 2-24 hours.
- Slice the fudge into 10 pieces ând serve. Store remâining fudge in ân âirtight contâiner in the freezer.