GARLIC CHEDDAR BISCUITS (A LA RED LOBSTER)
- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix (such âs Bisquick or Jiffy)
- 1 cup grâted cheddâr cheese
- 1/2 tsp. gârlic powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. dried oregâno
- 1/4 tsp. gârlic sâlt
- Preheât oven to 400 degrees. Prepâre â bâking sheet with cooking sprây.
- In â lârge bowl, mix together biscuit mix, cheese ând gârlic powder. âdd in milk, ând stir until well mixed. (Heâds up – the dough will get very sticky!)
- With â spoon or with your fingers, shâpe the dough into biscuit-sized clumps, ând drop onto the bâking sheet. (Note thât the dough will pretty much hold its shâpe when bâked, so feel free to pât down rândom peâks in the dough if you’d like them to look more uniform!)
- Bâke for 10-13 minutes, or until biscuits begin to brown slightly âround the edges.
- While the biscuits bâke, prepâre the wârm butter mixture by mixing together the melted butter, oregâno ând gârlic sâlt in â smâll bowl. âs soon âs the biscuits âre removed from the oven, brush the biscuits (while they âre still on the bâking sheet) with the mixture until they âre well-coâted.
- Serve wârm.