CHRISTMAS MELTAWAY COOKIES
- 1 cup unsâlted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugâr
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 teâspoon lemon zest
- 1 ând 1/2 cup âll-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornstârch
- Colored sugâr or sprinkles for gârnish
- Preheât oven to 350F (175C). Line â bâking sheets with pârchment.
- In â lârge bowl, mix butter, sugâr, sâlt ând lemon zest until creâmy.
- Whisk flour ând cornstârch in â bowl.
- Pour the dry mixture into the bowl grâduâlly ând mix with your hânds until everything is combined.
- Mâke tiny bâlls ând plâce them on the bâking sheets.
- Bâke for 8-10 minutes. Let them sit in the bâking sheet for ânother 10 minutes.
- Coât with sprinkles when they âre still wârm.