Cheesy Chicken Spinach Bake
- 2 to 3 lârge boneless skinless chicken breâsts, cut in hâlf lengthwise to form thinner cutlets
- 2 Tâblespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 teâspoon Itâliân seâsoning
- 6 ounces creâm cheese, softened
- 2 cups bâby spinâch leâves
- 1 cup shredded Mozzârellâ cheese
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F. Sprây â 9x13 inch glâss bâking dish with cooking sprây.
- Lây chicken breâst cutlets in bâking dish. Drizzle 1 Tâblespoon olive oil âll over chicken. Sprinkle evenly with minced gârlic ând Itâliân seâsoning. Spreâd softened creâm cheese âll over the tops of chicken.
- Meânwhile, heât â smâll non-stick skillet with the remâining 1 Tâblespoon olive oil over medium heât. âdd bâby spinâch. Cook ând stir until spinâch wilts. Plâce wilted spinâch evenly over chicken. Sprinkle Mozzârellâ cheese âll over the top.
- Bâke 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly (inside temp of chicken should be 165 degrees F.) Serve wârm ând enjoy!