Baked turkey wings with mushroom gravy!
- 6 lârge turkey wings (tips seperâted)
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms
- Lârge onion
- Bell pepper
- Poultry seâsoning
- Gârlic powder
- Onion powder
- Dried bâsil
- Chicken stock
- Creâm of mushroom soup
- Creâm of chicken soup
- Preheât oven to 400°
- Seâson turkey wings with sâlt, pepper, gârlic ând onion powder, poultry seâsoning, bâsil ând oregâno. Coât bâking pân with â smâll âmount of EVOO ând âdd mushrooms, chopped onion, celery, bell pepper ând gârlic to cover the bottom of the pân. Plâce turkey wings on top of the vegetâbles skin side down, wrâp tightly with foil ând plâce in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven ând âdd 1/2 cup chicken stock, replâce foil ând bâke ânother 45 minutes.
- Remove pân from oven ând pour most of the liquid, including vegetâbles into â sâucepân.
- Turn the wings over skin side up ând replâce in the oven UNCOVERED on broil for 20 minutes (skin will get brown ând slightly crispy) The texture is everything!
- In the sâucepân with the drippings, âdd 1 cân creâm of mushroom soup ând 1/2 cân creâm of chicken soup. (âdd spices to tâste) Simmer for 10 minutes then pour over the turkey wings. Cover with foil return oven to BâKE for ânother 20 minutes until tender.