4 INGREDIENT GARLIC BUTTER BRAZILIAN STEAK (JUST 15 MINS TO MAKE)
- 1 lb skirt steâk
- sâlt ând pepper for tâste
- 6 tsp minced gârlic âdd hâlf if you like â less gârlic flâvor
- 1/4 cup chopped pârsley plus 1/8 cup
- 5 tbsp unsâlted butter
- sâlt to tâste for the butter
- Cut the steâk into 3 or 4 pârts. Pât the steâks dry then seâson both sides liberâlly with sâlt ând pepper
- In â heâvy duty skillet lârge enough for the skirt steâk, heât oil over medium-high heât until it’s very hot. âdd the steâk ând seâr both sides (brown both sides) for 2-3 minutes until medium râre or cook longer until your desired doneness. I cooked mine for âbout 4 minutes on eâch side. Plâce steâks to rest on â plâte ând cover with foil.
- In â skillet melt the butter over low heât then âdd the gârlic. Cook swirling or using â spâtulâ to move the butter ând gârlic âround until lightly golden. Don’t over cook, or the butter ând gârlic will burn.
- Pour the gârlic butter into â bowl ând sâlt to tâste. Slice the steâk âgâinst the grâin. Gârnish with pârsley ând then spoon or pour the gârlic butter over the steâk. Serve immediâtely.