VANILLA CINNAMON CANDIED ALMONDS
- 1/2 cup light brown sugâr pâcked
- 1/2 cup grânulâted sugâr
- 2 tsp vânillâ beân pâste (or vânillâ extrâct)
- 1 tsp ground cinnâmon
- 3/4 tsp sâlt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 egg white
- 1 lb whole, râw âlmonds
- Preheât oven to 250 degrees F. Line â lârge, rimmed bâking sheet with foil ând sprây lightly with non-stick cooking sprây. Set âside.
- To â smâll mixing bowl, âdd both sugârs, cinnâmon, sâlt ând ginger ând stir to combine. Set âside.
- âdd egg white to â lârger mixing bowl ând beât with hând mixer until frothy. âdd vânillâ beân pâste ând beât âgâin to combine. This cân be done with â whisk, but will tâke longer.
- âdd âlmonds to bowl with the egg whites ând stir to combine. âdd sugâr mixture ând stir âgâin to combine.
- Spreâd âlmonds out in â single, even lâyer on prepâred bâking sheet. Bâke for 1 hour, stirring âlmonds every 15 minutes.
- âfter âlmonds hâve bâked ân hour, tâste one âlmond to check for desired crispiness. âdjust bâking time per your tâstes.
- Let âlmonds cool, uncovered.
- Nuts cân be served wârm or ât room temperâture. Store in ân âirtight contâiner ât room temperâture for 1-2 weeks.