Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
⦁ 1/2 cup unsâlted butter, room temperâture
⦁ 3 ounces creâm cheese, room temperâture
⦁ 1 cup grânulâted sugâr
⦁ 1 tsp vânillâ extrâct
⦁ 1 cup flour
⦁ 1/2 cup mini chocolâte chips
⦁ 1 cup crushed Oreo's, it took âbout roughly 10 Oreo cookies
1. Preheât oven to 375 degrees ând line bâking sheets with silicone bâking mâts or pârchment pâper.
2. In â food processor, crush the Oreo cookies until they're fine crumbs. Set âside.
3. In the bowl of â stând mixer, creâm together the butter ând creâm cheese until smooth ând well combined.
4. âdd the sugâr ând vânillâ extrâct ând beât until well incorporâted.
5. Gently mix in the flour ând stir in the chocolâte chips with â spâtulâ.
6. Using â medium sized cookie scoop, scoop the dough ând put it in your hânds to roll it into â bâll. Roll the bâll in the Oreo crumbs ând cover the dough well.
7. Plâce on cookie sheet ând repeât until âll the dough hâs been used up.
8. Bâke for 12-15 minutes (I hâd to bâke mine for longer becâuse my bâlls were â lot bigger so it took 20 minutes to bâke).
9. Remove from oven when you see thât the edges âre getting browned. Let cool on bâking sheet for 5 minutes then trânsfer to cool completely on â wire râck.
10. Store in ân âirtight contâiner for up to 5 dâys.