Italian Sandwich Roll-Ups
⦁ 8 tortillas
⦁ 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
⦁ 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
⦁ 1/4 cup banana peppers, chopped
⦁ 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
⦁ 24 slices Genoa salami
⦁ 24 slices of ham
⦁ 1 pack pepperoni (about 32 small slices)
⦁ 16 slices Provolone cheese
⦁ 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced (remove some of the juice and seeds)
⦁ 1 head of lettuce
1. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, banana peppers, roasted red peppers, and Italian seasoning. Mix with spoon until all ingredients are well combined.
2. Spread about three tablespoons of cream cheese mixture onto a tortilla.
3. On top of the cream cheese mixture, place three slices of salami, three slices of pepperoni, three slices of ham, and three slices of Provolone cheese, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edge.
4. Top with two slices of tomato and a few pieces of lettuce. Roll tortilla up tightly.
5. Place toothpicks about 1-inch apart down the rolled tortilla. Cut in between the toothpicks to create pinwheels.
6. Repeat with remaining tortillas and fillings. Serve immediately or refrigerate until you’re ready to serve sandwiches.