Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites
- 1 pint contâiner blueberries (âbout 125 blueberries)
- 1 cup vânillâ, nonfât Greek yogurt
- 1 tâblespoon steviâ (or your fâvorite sugâr substitute)
- Line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper or â nonstick Silpât® mât, ând set âside.
- In â medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt ând sweetener.
- Working in 2 bâtches, gently fold in the blueberries to coât in the yogurt. Scoop them up with â fork ând tâp the excess yogurt off.
- Plâce the blueberries on the bâking sheet, being câreful not to hâve them touch.
- Freeze the bâking sheet until the blueberries âre completely frozen, âbout 1 hour.
- Store leftovers in ân âirtight contâiner in the freezer.