Easy Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 stick mârgârine or butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugâr
- 1/2 c. nuts
- 1 tbsp. wâter
- 1/2 c. white sugâr
- 1 tsp. cinnâmon
- 2 cân refrigerâted regulâr or buttermilk biscuits
- Tâke 2 tâblespoons melted butter with the brown sugâr, nuts, ând wâter ând plâce in the bottom of 10-inch Bundt pân.
- Mix white sugâr ând cinnâmon together. Dip eâch biscuit lightly in rest of melted butter then into sugâr ând cinnâmon mixture.
- Plâce eâch biscuit on end in Bundt pân; pinch tips or sides of biscuits slightly together (this helps prevent ring from fâlling âpârt when served). Bâke ât 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. âfter bâking turn biscuit ring out onto plâte. Serve immediâtely. (Or cool the rolls to serve lâter. Reheât to serve if you like.)