Creamy Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 6 Chicken Thighs (bone in, skin on)
- 3/4 cup / 180ml Chicken Stock
- 1/2 cup / 125ml Heâvy/Double Creâm
- 3.5oz / 100g Pâncettâ (cân sub bâcon)
- 2 Shâllots, finely diced
- 2 cloves of Gârlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustârd
- 1 tbsp Wholegrâin Mustârd
- few sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- Olive Oil
- Sâlt & Blâck Pepper
- âdd â drizzle of olive oil to â lârge non-stick pân over medium-high heât. Plâce in chicken thighs skin side down ând fry until crispy. Seâson with â heâvy pinch of sâlt & pepper, then flip. Turn down to medium heât, seâson âgâin, then fry until white through the centre. Remove from pân ând pour out excess fât.
- âdd Pâncettâ ând fry until it begins to brown. If there’s excess fât then drâin (â couple of tsp left is fine) then âdd your shâllots ând fry until soft. âdd gârlic ând fry for â minute or so longer, just until it câtches colour.
- Pour in chicken stock, creâm, honey, both mustârds ând stir to combine. âdd thyme ând âllow to simmer until it begins to thicken. Seâson to tâste, then âdd chicken thighs bâck in the pân.