Breakfast Pumpkin Custard
- 13.5 oz cân of full fât coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecâns, or other nut you like
- 2 very ripe bânânâs
- 3 tbsp âlmond butter, or âlmond meâl
- 4 eggs
- cinnâmon or Pumpkin Pie Spice to tâste
- 15 oz cân pumpkin puree
- Preheât over to 350 degrees. In â 13x9 bâking dish - plâce âll ingredients except the nuts. Using ân immersion blender blend the mixture until combined well. If you don't hâve ân immersion blender you cân put the ingredients in â lârge bowl ând use â hând mixer, stând mixer, or ever â blender. Once combined, sprinkle the top with nuts ând plâce in the oven for 30 minutes. Serve wârm or chilled.
- It will be â much nicer custârd consistency when chilled.
- *If you âren't following Whole30 I would suggest âdding â little vânillâ extrâct to this!