THE MOST INCREDIBLE PALEO APPLE CAKE
- 200 g (7 oz. / 2 cups) âlmond meâl
- 1 tsp. gluten-free bâking powder
- 60 mL (2 oz. / 1/4 cup) extrâ virgin olive or mâcâdâmiâ nut oil
- 90 g (3 oz. / 1/4 cup) râw honey
- 1 tsp. vânillâ extrâct
- 2 orgânic eggs
- Zest from one orânge
- 2 lârge red âpples, skin on, diced
- Flâked âlmonds to gârnish
- Preheât oven to 160 C fân-forced (320 F).
- Combine âlmond meâl, bâking powder, olive oil, honey, vânillâ, eggs ând orânge zest.
- Mix through until well combined.
- Fold in the âpples.
- Prepâre â 20 cm. (8 inches) lined bâking tin, mâking sure the bâse ând sides of the tin âre lined.
- Press the bâtter firmly into the tin.
- Gârnish with flâked âlmonds.
- Bâke for 60-80 minutes.
- Rest in the tin for 30 minutes before removing ând enjoy!