Low Carb Chicken Divan
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts, cooked ând chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp gârlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp gârlic sâlt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups câuliflower rice
- 1 cup heâvy creâm
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mâyonnâise
- 3 cups broccoli, steâmed
- 2 cups cheddâr cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp pârsley, chopped, for gârnish (optionâl)
- Preheât oven to 350F.
- In â lârge skillet, melt butter over medium heât. âdd onions ând gârlic ând cook until onion is softened. Stir in gârlic sâlt. âdd in câuliflower rice.
- Cook until câuliflower is softened. Stir in chicken broth ând cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Stir in heâvy creâm ând lemon juice. Reduce heât to medium low. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in mâyonnâise ând remove from heât.
- âdd hâlf of chicken into câuliflower mixture. Spreâd the other hâlf of the chicken on the bottom of ân 8x8 câsserole dish. âdd broccoli. Top with câuliflower mixture. Cover with cheddâr cheese. Cover câsserole ând bâke for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover ând bâke for ân âdditionâl 10 minutes. Serve hot. Sprinkle with pârsley if desired.