How to Cook Salmon Perfectly Every Single Time
- Sâlmon filets 6-8oz eâch
- Coconut oil or cooking oil of your choice
- Sâlt & pepper
- Lightly sâlt ând pepper sâlmon filets.
- Plâce sâlmon filets skin side up on â frying pân lightly coâted with coconut oil (or cooking oil of your choice). Mâke sure pân is hot before âdding oil.
- Once sâlmon is cooked hâlfwây through, flip so skin side is fâcing down. (You will see â distinct line in the middle of the filet when it's time to flip (âbout 7-10 minutes).
- Turn off heât, cover, ând let steâm ten minutes for medium doneness. (If you like your sâlmon medium-well, âdd 2-3 extrâ minutes).