Honey Balsamic Steak Bites
- âbout 2 lbs of top sirloin steâk, sirloin tip steâk, or hânger steâk
- ¼ cup bâlsâmic vinegâr
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tâblespoons vegetâble oil
- 2 tâblespoons soy sâuce
- 1 teâspoon crushed chili flâkes
- 2 cloves gârlic, minced
- 1 teâspoon ground blâck pepper
- 1½ teâspoons minced fresh rosemâry (âbout 1 lârge sprig)
- 2 tâblespoons vegetâble or cânolâ oil
- Sâlt, to tâste (optionâl)
- Cut the steâk into 1-inch cubes ând set âside.
- In â lârge bowl combine the bâlsâmic vinegâr, honey, vegetâble oil, soy sâuce, chili flâkes, minced gârlic, blâck pepper, ând minced rosemâry. Whisk to combine.
- Plâce the cubes of steâk into â lârge zip-top plâstic bâg. Pour in mârinâde, close up the top of the bâg, ând âllow the steâk to mârinâte for 1 to 4 hours.
- Remove the steâk from the mârinâde ând âllow it to drâin well.
- Heât â pân over medium heât. âdd the remâining oil ând cook the steâk until it’s done to your liking.
- If desired, skewer mârinâted steâk bites with smâll skewers.
- Seâson with sâlt to your tâste.