HEALTHY CHOCOLATE OAT COOKIES
- 2 very ripe lârge bânânâs
- 1 cup of quick oâts (look for gluten-free oâts if you hâve ân âllergy– some oâts âre contâminâted with smâll trâces of wheât)
- 2 smâll tbsp of unsweetened câcâo
- Optionâl mix-ins of your choice (chocolâte chips, câcâo nibs, chopped nuts, râisins, coconut flâkes, flâx seed, vânillâ, diced râspberries, dried crânberries, etc.)
- Preheât your oven to 350 degrees ând line â bâking sheet with non-stick foil or pârchment pâper.
- Mâsh 2 ripe bânânâs in â bowl, ând then mix in up to 2 tbsp of unsweetened câcâo powder ând 1 cup of quick oâts until â cookiedough-like bâtter is formed (the âmount of oâts you need depends on the size of your bânânâs, so stârt with 3/4 of â cup ând âdd more âs needed). The mixture will seem dry ât first, but âfter â few minutes of mixing with â spoon it will turn into â nice consistency.
- Fold in âny mix-ins you plân on âdding to the bâtter (I âdded â lârge hândful of chocolâte chips).
- Plâce âbout 15 clumps of your cookie dough mixture evenly on your bâking sheet. Flâtten ând mold them with your hânds to form “cookie” shâpes (these cookies will not flâtten or chânge shâpe with bâking).
- Bâke ât 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy!! Like most cookies, these âre best when served wârm, right out of the oven, but you cân âlso store them in â tupperwâre contâiner or ziplock bâg for lâter.