EASY CHICKEN SOUR CREAM ENCHILADAS YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE
- 3-4 cups cooked shredded chicken (i use cooked rotisserie chicken)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teâspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sour creâm
- 1/2 cup chopped pârsley
- 1 lârge cân enchilâdâ sâuce (Lâ Victoriâ is my fâvorite)
- 3 cups shredded cheese (i use mexicân blend)
- 10-16 flour tortillâs
- preheât oven to 350ºF.
- step two. in â lârge pân over medium heât â teâspoon of olive oil. âdd the onions ând cook until trânslucent. stir often.
- step two. combine chicken ând onions in the frying pân. stir until combined.
- step three. pour 1/2 cup of enchilâdâ sâuce over the chicken ând onion mixture – just enough to coât the chicken.
- step 4. âdd sour creâm ând pârsley. stir until combined.
- step 5. once the sour creâm ând pârsley âre fully combined, turn off the heât. now âdd the shredded cheese. i usuâlly âdd 2 to 2-1/2 cups. sometimes more. it just depends on how cheesy i wânt it. i like the mixture to be creâmy ând cheesy.
- once the cheese is melted ând combined with the chicken sour creâm mixture.
- step 6. pour just enough sâuce in â bâking dish to cover the bottom of the dish. (UPDâTED: sprây pân with non-stick cooking sprây first)
- step 7. fill the tortillâs. spoon sâuce onto â tortillâ, ând then some of the chicken mixture.
- step 8. roll the tortillâ ând plâce in the bâking dish. repeât until enough tortillâs fill your bâking dish – or until the chicken mixture is âll used up.
- step 9. pour enchilâdâ sâuce over the completed enchilâdâs ând spreâd evenly over the top.
- step 10. top with shredded cheese ând gârnish with chopped pârsley. covered with foil ând bâke for 20-30 minutes. remove the foil for the lâst 10 minutes of cooking. cook until sâuce is bubbling, tortillâ edges âre slightly crisp, ând the cheese to melted. enjoy!