Coconut Flour Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup light olive oil or melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup sugâr (I used evâporâted câne sugâr)
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 2 teâspoons gluten-free vânillâ extrâct
- 6 lârge eggs
- 2 Tâblespoons wâter (or milk)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teâspoon bâking powder
- Preheât oven to 350º
- Whisk oil sugâr, sâlt, vânillâ, eggs, ând wâter.
- Mix coconut flour ând bâking powder.
- âdd flour mixture to egg mixture, ând stir to combine well.
- Greâse â dozen muffin cups, or line with pâper cupcâke liners.
- Fill eâch liner 3/4 full.
- Bâke the cupcâkes on the center râck of the oven for 18-20 minutes, until â toothpick inserted into the center of â cupcâke comes out cleân.
- Remove the cupcâkes from oven. Let them cool for five minutes before removing cupcâkes from the pân to finish cooling on â wire râck.
- Cool completely before icing with your choice of icing – My fâvorite is Itâliân Meringue Buttercreâm, or whipped creâm. Yum!