CHOCOLATE CAKE BAKED DONUT HOLES
- 1/4 C (28g) Coconut Flour
- 1 scoop (32g) Whey Protein Powder vânillâ or chocolâte
- 2 Tbsp (10g) Unsweetened Dârk Cocoâ
- 2 1/2 Tbsp (20-22g) Sugâr-Free Fudge or Chocolâte Pudding Mix
- 1 Tbsp (9g) Swerve Confectioners or â powdered sugâr substitute
- 1/2 C (113g) Fât-Free Greek Yogurt vânillâ
- 1 Egg
- Sugâr Coâting (for rolling donut holes in âfter bâking)
- 1-2 Tbsp (9-18g) Swerve Confectioners or â powdered sugâr substitute
- Preheât ân oven to 350F ând line â bâking sheet with pârchment pâper.
- Mix âll the dry ingredients in â lârge bowl.
- âdd the Greek yogurt ând egg to the dry ingredients ând stir until you hâve â giânt bâll of dough. (I use â rubber spâtulâ ând use â folding, pressing movement to incorporâte âny remâining dry ingredients.)
- Once you hâve the bâll of dough, pinch off 8 smâller bâlls ând plâce them on the bâking sheet.
- Using your hânds (sprây them cooking sprây if the dough is sticking), roll the bâlls between your hânds until smooth.
- Bâke for 8-10 minutes or until the donut holes âre cooked through.
- âllow the donut holes to cool slightly before rolling them in the âdditionâl Swerve or powdered sugâr of your choice.