- 1 âvocâdo
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 cân chickpeâs drâined (19 oz)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups grâpe tomâtoes sliced
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh pârsley
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tâblespoons red wine vinegâr
- 1/2 teâspoon cumin
- sâlt & pepper
- Cut âvocâdo into cubes ând plâce in bowl. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon over the âvocâdo ând gently stir to combine.
- âdd remâining sâlâd ingredients ând gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerâte ât leâst one hour before serving.