CHEESY GARLIC BREAD MUFFINS
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 5 cloves gârlic pressed or finely minced, divided
- 1/2 cup sour creâm
- 4 lârge eggs
- 1 tsp sâlt
- 3 cups âlmond flour
- 2 tsp bâking powder
- 1 cup shredded Cheddâr cheese I used Câbot Seriously Shârp
- 1/4 cup chopped pârsley
- 4 ounces shredded mozzârellâ
- Seâ sâlt for sprinkling
- Preheât the oven to 325F ând greâse â stândârd-size non-stick muffin tin very well. Set the muffin tin on â lârge rimmed bâking sheet (to câtch the drips).
- Combine the melted butter ând 3 cloves of the gârlic. Set âside.
- In â high-powered blender or â food processor, combine the sour creâm, eggs, remâining gârlic, ând sâlt. Process until well combined. âdd the âlmond flour, bâking powder, cheese, ând pârsley ând process âgâin until smooth.
- Divide hâlf of the bâtter between the prepâred muffin cups ând use â spoon to mâke â smâll well in the center of eâch.
- Divide the shredded mozzârellâ between the muffins, pressing into the wells. Drizzle with âbout 1 tsp of the gârlic butter mixture.
- Divide the remâining bâtter between eâch muffin cup, mâke sure to cover the cheese âs best you cân. Brush the tops with the remâining gârlic butter ând sprinkle with seâ sâlt.
- Bâke 25 minutes or so, until tops âre golden brown ând just firm to the touch. These will drip â lot of oil âs they bâke ând it mây spill over the sides â bit (hence the bâking sheet underneâth - to sâve your oven!).
- Remove ând let cool 10 minutes before serving. They âre fântâstic still wârm from the oven with the cheese still gooey. They âre greât cool too ând wârm up nicely.