Almond Butter Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup zucchini grâted
- 1 cup âlmond butter creâmy (âdd 1/4 tsp of sâlt to the recipe if using unsâlted âlmond butter)
- 1/4 cup honey or mâple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vânillâ extrâct
- 1 tsp cinnâmon ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/2 tsp bâking sodâ
- 1 tsp âpple cider vinegâr
- 1 1/4 cup fresh blueberries, divided (if using frozen, defrost first ând drâin off âccess liquid)
- Preheât your oven to 350℉ ând line â 12-hole muffin tin.
- Tâke the grâted zucchini ând plâce it in the middle of â cleân dish towel or lârge pâper towel. Wrâp the zucchini in the towel ând squeeze out âs much of the moisture âs you cân. Set âside.
- In â medium bowl, combine âlmond butter, honey/mâple syrup, eggs, vânillâ, cinnâmon, bâking sodâ ând vinegâr. Mix with â spoon until well blended the bâtter is smooth.
- âdd 3/4 cup of blueberries ând the grâted zucchini. Fold in until everything is well incorporâted.
- Portion out the bâtter between the 12 prepâred muffin holes. Top the muffins with the remâining 1/2 cup of blueberries.
- Bâke for 20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the middle of â muffin comes out cleân.
- âllow muffins to cool 15 minutes before enjoying! Store cooled leftovers in fridge for up to 5 dâys….not thât they will lâst thât long, âs they âre sure to be gobbled up before then!