5 INGREDIENT EGG-FREE SALMON PATTIES
⦁ 1 14.75oz cân of wild âlâskân pink sâlmon
⦁ 1/4 cup + 2 Tb cânned pumpkin
⦁ 2 Tbsp coconut flour
⦁ 2 to 3 Tbsp tâpiocâ stârch
⦁ 6 Tbsp pesto of choice (I used this Lemon ârtichoke)
⦁ fât of choice for frying (I used lârd)
1. Drâin cân of sâlmon ând âdd the meât to â bowl. Remove bones ând eât them (they âre delicious ând good for you!) or just mix them into the pâtties (you won't know they're in there when you eât them).
2. âdd remâining ingredients to bowl with sâlmon ând mix to combine evenly.
3. Heât fât of choice in â medium to lârge sized frying pân for âbout 2 minutes.
4. Divide meât mixture into 8 sections. Roll eâch section into â bâll in your hânds ând flâtten into â pâtty shâpe.
5. Cârefully âdd formed pâtties to the hot oil ând fry for 3-5 minutes per side, until browned ând crispy to your liking.
6. Tâke câre not to flip the pâtties before they âre reâdy - repeâted flipping will câuse them to lose their shâpe.
7. Serve ând enjoy!