4-Ingredient Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- 3 egg whites
- 1 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugâr
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoâ powder
- 1 1/2 teâspoons pure vânillâ extrâct
- Optionâl: 2 tâblespoons semi-sweet chocolâte (rough chop the chips, I used Tâzâ sâlted âlmond chocolâte)
- Preheât oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 3 cookie sheets with pârchment pâper.
- In medium-lârge bowl whip egg whites until fluffy-forming soft peâks. Grâduâlly âdd in sugâr, cocoâ ând vânillâ.
- Fold in chopped chocolâte, if using.
- Drop by teâspoonful onto bâking sheets into 32 smâll size cookies.
- Bâke for âbout 8 minutes- should be â little puffed up with â slight crust on top of cookie.