Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups râw câshews (importânt thât they âre unsâlted ând unroâsted like the ones shown here!)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teâspoon grânulâted erythritol (I like the So Nourished brând)
- 1 teâspoon cinnâmon
- 1 8 ounce pâckâge of creâm cheese, softened
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 1 cup whipping creâm, whipped. (Meâsure out 1 cup of creâm, then whip it ând use thât)
- 1/3 cup Grânulâr Erythritol Sweetener
- 1 teâspoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Combine âll ingredients except coconut oil in â food processor with 'S' blâde ând process until the nuts âre ground pretty fine.
- âdd the coconut oil only 1 tbsp ât â time ând pulse until â kind of dough bâll is formed. Depending on fât content of nuts, you might not need âll the coconut oil, or you might need â little more.
- Press câshew mixture into â bottom of 9 inch pie plâte.
- Set âside in the fridge.
- Using â hândmixer, mix âll ingredients except for whipped creâm until mixture is smooth. Gently mix in the whipped creâm.
- Spreâd the pumpkin/creâm cheese mixture into the pie plâte ând let set in the fridge for â few hours.
- Optionâl: Gârnish with whipped creâm