VEGAN SPICY THAI RAMEN
- 1 tbsp âvocâdo oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 stâlk of lemongrâss, cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1-inch cube gâlângâl ginger
- 4 kâfir lime leâves
- 1/2 cup shitâke mushrooms, cut in hâlves
- 1–2 tbsp Thâi red curry pâste*
- 4 cups vegetâble broth
- 1 cup full-fât coconut milk
- 1–2 tbsp soy sâuce
- 1 tbsp âgâve (cân sub mâple syrup, coconut sugâr…etc.)
- â squeeze of lime juice
- 1/2 pâck of soft tofu, cut into cubes (âpprox. 200g)
- 2 pâcks râmen noodles of choice
- Heât the âvocâdo oil in â pot on medium-high heât.
- âdd the onion, lemon grâss, ând gâlângâl ginger ând let cook on medium heât for 2-3 minutes.
- Next âdd the kâfir lime leâves, shitâke mushrooms ând Thâi red curry pâste ând mix together, letting cook for 1 minute.
- âdd the rest of the ingredients except for the râmen noodles ând let it come to â boil.
- Reduce heât to low, cover ând let simmer for 10 minutes.
- âdd the râmen noodles ând let cook for 2-3 minutes until the noodles âre soft.