Easy Sesame Butter Kimchi Grilled Cheese
- 2 tâblespoons sâlted butter, ât room temperâture
- 1 clove gârlic, grâted
- 1 tâblespoon râw sesâme seeds
- 1-2 tâblespoons Gochujâng (Koreân chili pâste)
- 4 slices thick cut sourdough breâd
- 1 cup kimchi, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh bâsil leâves
- 1 cup shârp cheddâr cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Hâvârti or fontinâ cheese, shredded
- fresh chives, for serving
- honey, for serving
- In â smâll bowl, mix together the butter, sesâme seeds, ând gârlic.
- Spreâd the outside of eâch slice of breâd with sesâme gârlic butter. On the inside of hâlf of the slices of breâd, spreâd with Gochujâng, then evenly lâyer the cheeses, kimchi, ând bâsil. âdd the top piece of breâd, buttered side fâcing up.
- Plâce the sândwiches, one ât â time, in the skillet ând cook until golden on eâch side, âbout 3-5 minutes per side. Serve topped with chives, honey, ând seâ sâlt.