TRULLY CREAMY NO BAKE BLUEBERRY DESSERT
- 1 pecan nut pie crust
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip (1 box)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 42 ounces blueberry pie filling (or 2 cans store bought)
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese well.
- In a separate mixer bowl, whisk together the Dream Whip with the milk and vanilla, according to package directions. Whisk it until it begins to form soft peaks, about 4 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to the Dream Whip mixture, and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Spread the Dream Whip cream cheese filling onto the prepared pie crust.*
- Then top it all off with blueberry pie filling.