Tomato Cucumber Salad
- 1 pint grape tomatoes - sliced in half
- 1 English cucumber - sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion - thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Place tomatoes, cucumbers and tomatoes in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a mixing cup or small bowl, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Using a whisk, blend until well mixed. Pour over tomatoes, cucumbers and onions. Toss salad.
- Can be served immediately or stored in the fridge, covered for up to 2 days.
- Visit https://www.asouthernsoul.com/ to view more instructions