SAVORY PARMESAN COOKIES
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour (100 gram)
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (75 grams)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1-2 dashes pepper
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon butter (cold cubed/ 70 grams)
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary
- 1-2 sprigs fresh thyme / oregano
- various seeds
- various herbs
- Pre-heat oven to 350F (180C), line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In the food processor add the flour, parmesan, salt and pepper and whisk together. Then add cubed butter and pulse to form coarse crumbs, add the water a tablespoon at a time until dough is almost combined.
- Move the dough to a lightly floured flat surface and knead a few times until you have a soft smooth dough.
- Get complete recipe, visit https://anitalianinmykitchen.com/