No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie
- 1 bag (10 oz) large marshmallows
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 (9-inch) store-bought graham cracker crust
- In a sauce pan, over low or medium-low heat, combine the marshmallows, pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stirring very frequently, let it melt and mix together until it's smooth and combined.
- Transfer the hot mixture into a mixing bowl and let it cool down to room temperature. About 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, add the carton of thawed Cool Whip and stir together until completely combined and much lighter in color. Put mixture inside the graham cracker crust and spread out evenly.