LEMON STRAWBERRY TRIFLE
- 2 (3.4 oz) boxes instant lemon pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 oz can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 oz.) box of vanilla wafers
- 2 pints strawberries, sliced
- lemon zest, optional garnish
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together powdered pudding mix, milk, and condensed milk until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Remove one heaping cup of whipped cream and set aside to be used as garnish at the end.
- Fold whipped cream into pudding mix, until smooth.
- In a large trifle bowl (or approximately 8 individual mason jars) assemble the pudding. First, lay 1/3 of vanilla wafers across bottom of bowl.