Keto Cheese Biscuits With Breakfast Patties
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded (plus more for topping)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 slices Gouda cheese 2 oz, cut into small squares
- 6 beef patties approx. 100g, precooked or fresh
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp olive oil for greasing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Add cream cheese and mozzarella to a bowl and microwave for 30-40 seconds. Stir the cheese mixture well to combine.
- Beat the eggs and add the almond flour, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper and mix well. Stir in the cheese mixture. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and put into the fridge for 30 mins until firm.
- Grease the muffin tin with olive oil. Shape the dough into 6 small balls and flatten them. Place one patty and cheese square on each piece of dough and close biscuits.