EASY ZUCCHINI FOIL PACKETS
- 1/4 cup French's Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 sheets (12x12-inch each) heavy duty aluminum foil
- MIX Mustard, butter, Parmesan, basil and garlic powder in a large bowl until well blended. Add zucchini, squash and onions; toss to coat well.
- DIVIDE vegetable mixture evenly among sheets of aluminum foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top and ends to tightly seal each packet.
- Get full recipe, Visit https://www.mccormick.com/