EASY, LOW-CARB KETO SPINACH CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN
- 2 skinless chicken breasts mine weighed 25oz total
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped into bits You can use frozen if preferred. Be sure to thaw and drain the spinach first.
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened at room temp) You can also microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded. I like to purchase block cheese and grate myself. It melts a lot better than pre-shredded.
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded. I like to purchase block cheese and grate myself. It melts a lot better than pre-shredded.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Montreal Chicken Seasoning to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Watch the video above for visual instructions.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken breasts.
- Visit https://www.staysnatched.com/, to view full recipe