Creamy Italian Cucumber Salad
- 3/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Red or White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Pinch Granulated Sugar, About 1/8 teaspoon
- 3 Large Cucumbers
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- In a medium bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, red or white wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- For best results, cover and chill the dressing for at least one hour, and up to a full day before making the salad.
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and red onions about 1/8-1/4 inch thick.
- Get complete recipe, visit https://thesaltymarshmallow.com/