AMAZING BAKED CHICKEN TACOS
- 6 Extra Thin Corn Tortillas I used Mission
- 6 oz Cooked Chicken Breast chopped or shredded (or your choice of filling)
- 1/2 C (56g) Shredded Cheddar or your choice of cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Microwave the tortillas for 30-45 seconds so they're more pliable for folding.
- Add the chicken and peppers (or your choice of filling) to one half of each tortilla. Top with cheese before folding over. Gently press down to seal each taco.
- Place a baking sheet or flat surface with a bit of weight on top of the tacos to press them down. This prevents the tacos from opening during baking and helps the cheese fully seal the tacos so they stick together after baking.
- For next steps, visit https://masonfit.com/