Vodka Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- 3 c. whole strawberries, rinsed
- 1 1/2 c. Smirnoff vodka
- 1 1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Place strawberries in a large bowl, then pour enough vodka over them to cover completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, up to 6 hours.
- Drain strawberries (reserving vodka for future use) and pat dry.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
Get more instructions >> Click Here