TUNA STUFFED AVOCADOS
- 4 avocados
- 2 5 ounce cans tuna (I prefer albacore tuna)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1-2 tbsp chopped parsley, chives and/or other herbs
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced red onion, herbs, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Slice the avocados in half and remove the seed. Dollop a few spoonfuls of tuna salad onto each avocado half.