The Most Amazing Crab Bombs
- 1 lb. Crabmeat
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 cup Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 1 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Place crabmeat in a mixing bowl, picking any stray shell fragments out.
- Add crushed crackers, Old Bay Seasoning & parsley to the crab.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Whip with a whisk until smooth.
- Click here to get complete recipe