No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 10 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1 Oreo Cookie pie crust
- For the whipped cream*
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Use a mixer to beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the peanut butter and powdered sugar and mix well.
- Carefully fold in whipped topping and stir in the chopped peanut butter cups, reserving a few for the topping.
- For full instructions read at southernbite.com/