KETO STUFFED MEATLOAF
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 large onion, chopped and sauteed
- 8 oz sliced provolone cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley (we use these herb shears)
- Chop and sautee onion with a little oil. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl (OXO makes the best bowl set) mix ground beef, almond flour, eggs, chopped parsley
- Add the onions and mix again
- With about 2/3 - 3/4 of the meat mixture, line a glass loaf pan, forming a cavity in the middle. Try to keep the edges even.
- Line the cavity with half the cheese slices (4-6)
- Click here to get complete recipe