Instant Pot Pancake Bites
- 1 c pancake mix Kodiak protein mix shown above
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c blueberries optional
- 2 tbsp brown sugar optional
- Pour 1.5 c water into your Instant Pot, lower your trivet inside your pot.
- Use flapjacks directions on Kodiak cake box which requires 1 c mix + 1 c water. Mix well. Add blueberries if you like. We used fresh fruit.
- Pour batter into each hole inside your egg mold, 3/4 full.
- Cover egg mold with foil and lower into your pot on top of your trivet.
- Set to pressure high for 8 minutes.
- Click here to get complete recipe